Sunday, January 4, 2009

WHY?

Despite a very public life, I intend this blog for my close friends and family only. To remain as anonymous as possible, I will refer to people, places, and businesses by code only. This way I can merge my need for privacy with the obligation to be forthright. I think the emerging story is of interest and want to be as honest as possible without risking the success of the effort.
I’ve been allowed to cram more into my life than is usually allowed and the next couple of years will put all that to shame in hyper mode. From an unhealthy childhood, overachieving teen years, to college dropout and single parenthood to international travel and my current law firm status, life thus far has been quite the challenge. The next step is revolutionary, risky and in many ways I’m scared shitless. But to have risked so much in the past to get this far, it would be a tragedy to not follow the journey through to the end and to put a human touch to the travels. There will be times I succeed and times I fall flat on my ass. But there will be times and together we will go down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment