Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daily Photo #10 - Going Postal

This is my local post office. I took this photo to show the very small building. The bar is much bigger. The tiny one in the next village over is about the size of my bedroom. Here the post office opens late, closes early and shuts down for an hour and a half for lunch. When do working people use the service? Saturday from 10 am to noon. The excitement level around Hootersville is palpable.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, and I thought our post office was small. I love the fact that the bar is bigger than the post office... very fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing about this tiny post office is the lack of lines. I went to pick up a package around Christmas and no one else was there. But if someone else was I might have had to wait outside because there is just no room for lots of people!

    ReplyDelete