Friday, March 26, 2010

Daily Photo #6 - Training School

Friday is when Knuckles is scheduled for Training School. The protocol is to bring your dog in, find the crate with his name and then put down the blanket and toy. The dog is then allowed to enter the crate. Each crate has a platter on top for their belongings such as training treats, etc. Today Knuckles was confused because he wasn’t assigned to his usual spot and he did not want to enter. When I picked him up last week, he practically threw himself into my arms and climbed up which he has never done before. I am going to watch his reaction this afternoon and think about whether he is still enjoying it there. This photo shows Knuckles giving me the evil eye as I was leaving.

I usually go home and sleep for up to 7 hours on Friday. Instead, today I am doing errands, exercising, and organizing the house. Some day I will have the closet just right. The neighborhood is having a garage sale in May so I need to start preparing items.

No comments:

Post a Comment