Getting organized helps me feel better during times of uncertainty. I couldn’t work on the closet while Knuckles was napping in the crate so I cleaned out the fridge instead. I’ve read articles before where they showed the inside of several different people’s refrigerators and then let a nutritionist take a whack at the contents. I’m not sure what could be said about this one – not much there. I don’t think there is anything here too terribly egregious. I took another set of photos this morning when I was a witness to an accident in the parking lot where I was renting a Red Box Movie. The photos are not appropriate to show here. A man was pinned against his car by a poor parker who smooshed him while he was unloading his child from the backseat car seat. Inside I freaked but kicked into serious gear as I ran into the store to have them call 911 and then I used my own phone to take photos (after letting the victim know that help was on the way). He was in a great deal of pain with potential internal injuries. I gave my account to the police and spoke to the man who thanked me on his way to the hospital. He was naturally concerned about his son as they were alone in the car.
That's nuts about the accident!
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy about the accident. Glad you were there to help. Our fridge looks similar - except a lot more eggs - 108 to be exact!
ReplyDelete