Knuckles and I were looking forward to another fun trip to the local game park today. This visit started better without barking in the parking lot. He did, however, not like the first dog we saw while walking on the outside path. The next person was an older man who stopped to get a loving. I always appreciate when someone stops to say hello which settles the dog down immediately. When it was time for us to go up to the games and mingle with the crowd, we were stopped by a cranky old man that wanted us to buy a tournament ticket just to circle and make the rounds. No way would that be worth $6. I know I could have been all Southern and sweet talked us in for a brief trip but my brain is Northern today and the switch would be too much effort. Instead, we went over to the soccer fields and the mammoth play set on the other side of the park. The crowds were smaller but we still walked behind people sitting near the curb and peacefully passed a dog sitting amongst the people.Next we went to the play set where we had climbed and played during the winter. A nice family came over to see Knuckles and we was an angel – he really likes children! I tried to take some photos but thankfully the father took over. Both the kids got to feed Knuckles with their flat hands and his tickly tongue. You can see how relaxed everyone is here – notice the older boy’s hand on Knuckles back. Another successful trip where Knuckles receive positive attention for good behavior.
No comments:
Post a Comment