Youngest and I went to the dog park tonight to get some exercise and to enjoy the great weather. The numbers were down which I found surprising. When there are no runners present, Knuckles will wrestle a little but spend the majority of his time playing in the water buckets. He dives his whole head under and come up thrashing it from side to side. This photo shows Knuckles with his buddy Marley. Marley went to the Dog Training Day School for two times and quit. Most attendees sat around for a while with negative stories about our Trainer (re: Nurse Rachet). One of my buddies is thinking about quitting and almost punched NR during class last night. We may be next. I sure will miss having Friday’s to myself though.Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Daily Photo #11 - Dog Park
Youngest and I went to the dog park tonight to get some exercise and to enjoy the great weather. The numbers were down which I found surprising. When there are no runners present, Knuckles will wrestle a little but spend the majority of his time playing in the water buckets. He dives his whole head under and come up thrashing it from side to side. This photo shows Knuckles with his buddy Marley. Marley went to the Dog Training Day School for two times and quit. Most attendees sat around for a while with negative stories about our Trainer (re: Nurse Rachet). One of my buddies is thinking about quitting and almost punched NR during class last night. We may be next. I sure will miss having Friday’s to myself though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What makes the teacher Nurse Rachet?
ReplyDeleteEVERYTHING!!!! I pulled Silly out of daycare after 2 days at that place.
ReplyDeleteWhat's Marley doing in this photo?!?!
ReplyDeleteI've mentioned Nurse Rachet a few times before. She is thusly nicknamed because she is mean, rude and scary. She demeans the owners and is rough with the dogs. For example, at this week's lesson, she sprayed an owner with the dog bottle (this girl is only about 13), she stepped on Knuckles' foot so he wouldn't step in front (he yelped) and told one owner that she is a bad owner. NR is very big and tall and loud. She starts hollering at me and Knuckles before we even step in the ring. She's made people cry in class. My stomach starts hurting the night before class and gets worse during the day in anticipation. My friend's fiance and Youngest both ask - why are we going and even PAYING for this? Good question.
ReplyDelete