Friday, April 2, 2010

Daily Photo #13 - Happy Birthday to Me!

Tonight we celebrated my birthday with the HeeHaw version of a Benihana. I know it’s cheesy, but I still love that kind of stuff and we dressed up – a rare event. At least we weren’t Ugly Americans and used the proper utensils. Youngest was in high spirits, trying all sorts of new foods and liking some too. That in itself was a great gift today. I had a wonderful birthday and kept my mood up with thoughts of celebrations to come in Austin. Thanks to all my friends and family for making the day special.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! What was your favorite thing to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since they bum rushed us out of there, I barely tasted anything. But if I have to chose, it would be the Hibachi Shrimp while Youngest loved the Ribeye. She took the leftovers home.

    ReplyDelete