Spring is here in all her glory. Flowers are everywhere – in trees, gardens and even ditches. They lift my spirits and make our treks even more enjoyable. Those with tree and grass allergies are probably not as thrilled, but after an extra long and historically cold winter, I’m more than ready.Knuckles and I went out to go shopping this morning but we aborted the plan after one stop. In a major shopping center with all the box stores, only Petsmart was open. Target, Old Navy, Best buy – all closed for the holiday (This was not the case back home in civilization). There are about 20 some stores in the group and even McDonald’s was closed. It’s crate time now and I’m going back out to see if there is any place to purchase a temporary, itty-bitty pool – maybe Home Depot or Lowes…
No comments:
Post a Comment