Thursday, April 15, 2010

Daily Photo #26 - Happy Tax Day!

Tax Day was happier this year than most. I paid my expected taxes on time, and we took advantage of the free offers of a Starbucks coffee with your own travel mug and BOGO foot long sandwiches at Subway. Two of my favorite magazines came in the mail today and a client got their first promises of federal money this week (one today). I’m going to stay in for the rest of the night so nothing can go wrong and ruin this great day.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a good tax day, and congrats on keeping up with the daily pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the sub. It was yummy AND something new for the first time in almost 11 years! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I cannot imagine how disciplined you have to be in saving money for taxes when you are self-employed.

    ReplyDelete