Today was a pretty active day but the dinner meal was a stand out. Now that Youngest is flexing her kitchen muscles and making a multi-serving meals, I get at least one free meal each week. Today I was fed two. Pictured here is the Reverse Deep Dish Pizza with the crust on the top. We compromised on items for the filling with Youngest getting two meats (Hamburger and Bacon) and mushrooms and healthy vegetable sauce for me. We both are big fans of cheese. I’m really enjoying her cooking but this has got to be the best of all (so far). I loved it! Tomorrow calls for a double dose of exercise now.Monday, April 5, 2010
Daily Photo #16 - Cardiac on a Plate
Today was a pretty active day but the dinner meal was a stand out. Now that Youngest is flexing her kitchen muscles and making a multi-serving meals, I get at least one free meal each week. Today I was fed two. Pictured here is the Reverse Deep Dish Pizza with the crust on the top. We compromised on items for the filling with Youngest getting two meats (Hamburger and Bacon) and mushrooms and healthy vegetable sauce for me. We both are big fans of cheese. I’m really enjoying her cooking but this has got to be the best of all (so far). I loved it! Tomorrow calls for a double dose of exercise now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment