Today we experimented with a new Doggy Day Care. Daycare #2 is the polar opposite side of the spectrum than #1. It’s a very laissez faire, semi-dump like place run by a very friendly family of tattoo lovers. There is only one crate and even fewer rules. The price is half that of the strict shop and they didn’t even charge us for today making it a free trial. The place is a mix of doggy sizes and the littlest ones can stay in the hallway if they so choose. One of the nieces is a vet tech and the other is a groomer (available on site with free day care on grooming day). I want Knuckles to retain his manners. He tries hard enough to get on the furniture at home and I don’t want him learning new bad tricks at school. He was very tired tonight which is a good sign and I will monitor his behavior to determine the outcome. Both the kids can go for the same price as the other daycare and Silly seemed to warm up to the owner quickly. Youngest is gung ho but I’m still wishing there was some place in the middle ground in the area. Knuckles’ training is very important so if he starts running wild, we will not participate.Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Daily Photo #17 - Dumpy Daycare
Today we experimented with a new Doggy Day Care. Daycare #2 is the polar opposite side of the spectrum than #1. It’s a very laissez faire, semi-dump like place run by a very friendly family of tattoo lovers. There is only one crate and even fewer rules. The price is half that of the strict shop and they didn’t even charge us for today making it a free trial. The place is a mix of doggy sizes and the littlest ones can stay in the hallway if they so choose. One of the nieces is a vet tech and the other is a groomer (available on site with free day care on grooming day). I want Knuckles to retain his manners. He tries hard enough to get on the furniture at home and I don’t want him learning new bad tricks at school. He was very tired tonight which is a good sign and I will monitor his behavior to determine the outcome. Both the kids can go for the same price as the other daycare and Silly seemed to warm up to the owner quickly. Youngest is gung ho but I’m still wishing there was some place in the middle ground in the area. Knuckles’ training is very important so if he starts running wild, we will not participate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment