I have driven by this tree in Alamance City many times and it has always caught my eye. I enjoy the twists, turns and contrasts. If I had any painting talent, I would use this tree as inspiration. I drove past it today and realized I might not be back in this neck of the woods again. I turned around and parked in the church lot next door. This photo was taken on my phone so I was unable to capture up close details.Saturday, April 10, 2010
Daily Photo #21 - Knot Tree
I have driven by this tree in Alamance City many times and it has always caught my eye. I enjoy the twists, turns and contrasts. If I had any painting talent, I would use this tree as inspiration. I drove past it today and realized I might not be back in this neck of the woods again. I turned around and parked in the church lot next door. This photo was taken on my phone so I was unable to capture up close details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment