Saturday, April 17, 2010

Daily Photo #27 - Local Vet

Hope there is a time grace period for posting…

This photo is of the front section of the local vet. The building goes quite a bit back to the left to house the surgical rooms, boarding area and grooming services. It is that time of month when Knuckles needs to get his heartworm and flea/tick medicine. I purchased the heartworm box last month because it goes up to 100#. The flea/tick covers 65# up to 95# so I felt safe to get that too. Now we are all set at home.

Knuckles weighed 68.2# at 6 ½ months. Next anticipated doctor visit is when Knuckles gets fixed at 8 months.

I met our Doctor’s daughter who told me she is going to take over the family business from her Dad. She was serious and helpful which tickles my funny bone. She gave me advice on keeping Knuckles’ teeth as white as they are now without brushing. Too bad we won’t be around when Shannon becomes the second generation vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment