Monday, April 19, 2010

Daily Photo #30!!


I have wondered about the dirt piles that are barely visible from the street between Youngest’s home and mine, so Knuckles and I went exploring through the back way. From a distance they look like art – a bulldozer’s work of Zen. I can’t determine any reason for them but they are interesting. I was going to climb the first one to take a photo of the rest but a mama goose had a different idea. I hadn’t noticed her there so it gave both of us quite a start. I thought that geese always had their nests near water so they could get the young ones paddling before they can fly. The neighborhood ponds are all a long distance so now I worry about her babies. I used my camera’s awesome distance feature to get the goose maternity shot so I would not disturb her any further.

And that brings us to end of the Thirty Day Daily Photo project. I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I.

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed the photo of the day. Thanks for doing it! I know it's tough to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss the daily photo. Maybe in a few months you can try it again.

    ReplyDelete